Chapin 80-pound Residential Broadcast Salt Spreader with Baffles
Built tough to use at home. The Chapin 80-pound residential salt spreader is made to handle harsh winter conditions. Grab your ice melt or halite product, throw it in the heavy-duty poly hopper and set the adjustable gate dial and baffles.
- 80-pound (36.28 kg) capacity poly hopper with enclosed gearbox to withstand the elements
- Recommended for use with salt, halite, potassium chloride, magnesium chloride and calcium chloride (small and pelletized particulates)
- Aggressive spiked auger helps keep salt and ice melt flowing smoothly
- Adjustable gate dial for accurate spread setting
- Front and side baffles for directional control of spread pattern
- U-shaped handle with ambidextrous bail
- Rugged powder-coated steel frame for full support and 12-Inch pneumatic tires for stability over uneven terrain
- Made in the USA with global materials
Applications: pretreat and de-ice solutions
Garden Center Express proudly stands behind our products and we want you to love your purchase. We do accept returns on unopened product, for a refund to your original form of payment. The buyer will be responsible for shipping costs associated with the return. Once a return is started, GCE will issue a prepaid return label. When the item is received into our warehouse we will issue a refund less the return shipping cost.
Please reach out to us at email@example.com for questions about your order or to start a return.
Purchases of multiple items may be shipped in separate boxes.
Shipments are via UPS, USPS, or common carrier depending on the overall weight.
on all order over $50
Made in the USA
family owned and operated
1% Donated Annually
to local organizations